Δευτέρα 20 Απριλίου 2009

Random thoughts of a random mind


''They call it night,
they call it night
and I know it well...''


***


She said:
'I tried to capture the sun!
I tried to caprure his brightful beauty,
his golden eyes,
his majestic glimpse...

You know I've been trying hard to do it.

I guess I did.





He almost drove me blind.
He didn't want to share any
of his precious sunbeams with me,
he wouldn' t give me anyone.
So, I hid, and tried to steal some sundrops

through...





...the darkest of the clouds

and the shadows of the trees...



All that time
it' s been the lighting to my dreams,
those paths my imagination
wandered on for so long
the reason why all those
false images of life were created
deep inside my mind
- resemblances of dreams do never come true.



I stretched my hands all over him,

I made my own wings and flied up,

I wanted to touch the sun,

I wanted to conquer his pride
-foolish me-
I only managed to get burnt.
My wings, my eyes, my heart
they collapsed
like stars do when they fall
and touch the surface of

human dreams.


*****


Oh, it's really been 'a long time, long time now since I' ve seen you smile'! More than two weeks I guess. I was actually enjoying my Easter holidays in my grandma' s house, in the village she lives, quite far from what I call 'city hubbub'. It's been a quiet and pleasant week indeed, my best friend, her mother and some friend's of my parents came along as well to celebrate Jesus's Resurrection through the traditional greek customs. Well, I didn't really feel like celebrating anything as I'm not pretty fond of religious stuff, but I was glad to experience all those traditional customs again.



What was really exciting about my stay in the village were the walks I had with my friend in the nature, beautiful flowers everywhere, the Spring was blooming, the sky was blue and clear, the weather was warm and relaxing. We took some really lovely photos climbing on a tree and all around the flowers, it was fun and crazy!

(Isn't she beautiful?She's an elf actually!)








...and that's her dog!






*****

What if all these fantasies


Come flailing around?


Now I've said too much



I thought that I heard you laughing


I thought that I heard you sing


I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream

That was just a dream


*****


And so long, mistress sings

So long, I can't wait

To my love, wait one more































So long, mistress sings

So long, my fate has changed

It's been deranged






So long to these kite strings

So long, I've been saved

before I'm saved once more...









I call upon my daring

I call upon, I can't taste anymore

I can't waste anymore...

*****

So, that's all for the time being. I hoped you liked that post cos all of the photos are taken by me and I really think they' re cute and interesting pieces of an amateur's work(I hopeI don't look like a show off!)!I'll be seeing you around everybody...

Farewell!

...And it rips through the silence of our camp at night....And it rips through the silence, all that is left is all that i hide...

10 σχόλια:

  1. Such a gorgeous post dear!!!
    And i love the calming music...just what i needed.

    LOVE,
    Mila.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. what a lovely post! The photographs are all so so lovely!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Love that bike picture and the one under it. I so would love to be walking down that street right now.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Oh, I love, love, LOVE your blog! It really is like wandering through someone's mind, catching glimpses of all their thoughts and memories in snatches of songs and beautiful pictures. Ooh, and I'm so excited to see you answered my 'Show Your Heart' tag - yay! ^^ Thanks so much for stopping by Sparkles and Crumbs and for your lovely comments. :) xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. ah ti omorfes photografies! eidika oi protes me ta sinnefa kai tis aktines fotos einai...paradisenies! poli omorfo to xorio tis giagia sou, pou einai?
    mou aresoun episis poli kai oi eikones me ta agrioloulouda. eidika tis paparounes! epsaxna apegnosmena paparunes gia tis kainourgies fotografies pou eides sto blog m alla den katafera na vro oute mia mkri paparounitsa! (ena apo ta spastika to na zeis se megali poli etsi?)
    Kai tora gia ta paputsia m. Ta agorasa apo to massimo dutti, mallon tha to 3ereis einai ena magazi san to zara, sigoura exei stin athina. Alla distixos ta agorasa ton xeimona kai mallon den iparxoun pia. Den xaneis tpt omws an ta anazitiseis...
    Auta kali m! elpizo na pernas kala...
    Au revoir
    xx

    p.s molis prosexa tis photos pou evales apo to agapimeno sou cafe.! einai panemorfo. Se fantazomai ekei na pineis zesto galliko kafe (i oti allo theleis) me diafora cake kai apo piso na akougete apali jazz mousiki ! axxxx....

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. awesome photos!
    I hope your last month of school goes well!
    The last couple weeks are always the worst!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. I love your thoughts- I keep wondering what they're quotes from.
    And I'm digging the photography, especially the street scenes.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. lpn oi fotografies su ine panemorfes! maresun poly idika oi protes pu exeis valei oi aspromavres!! kai ekeines pou exeis meta me ta louloudia! dystyxws exo allergia stn gyrh alla dn tis dino kai poly prosoxi- tn plirono akriva meta alla dn exei simasia! ! episis maresei poly ekeini i fotografia pou deixnei to luna park! ! to allou einai?

    oso gia to poihma tis dickinson to kaname stagglika stn logotexnia. pigaino sena amerikaniko sxoleio kai kanoume ektos twn allwn-varetwn grammatikwn- amerikaniki kai ligo bretaniki logotexnia!!!!

    filia na pernas kala! tha ta pume edo gyrw!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tora gyrisa na pume gia tn syd kai eida tn foto tu theou dali ekei pera!!!! kala einai theos theos!!!

    oso gia tn syd ennoeitai pos exeis kanei terastia paralipsi! ! ! na katevaseis par'afta tragudia tu!!!!!! to here i go ine teleio, to octopus, the effervescing elephant, love you...kai oti allo vreis alla afta ine ta agapimena m emena! !!!!!!!!!!

    x
    x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή