Κυριακή 11 Οκτωβρίου 2009

One should never listen to the flowers. One should simply look at them and smell their fragrance...



What my feelings for you are right now
ain't but a shadow of myself
smoking a cigarette.
What your feelings for me are
but a hand holding the cigarette.
Visible and material yours,
yet so nonexistent mine.
Is this what it truly is?
For smoke may drive me blind
and sight's the only sense that's left to me.
Just hold me,
don't ask me to do so too,
maybe I'll be a burden
trying to find the rest of my senses in you.
Do not show me any way,
unless you are willing to wait.
Let me lean on you
and place my head on your shoulder.
Don't ever make this drive end...
*
*
*
*
*
Shall we go get lost down the lost highway?
*
*
*
J'aime bien les couchers de soleil. Allons voir un coucher de soleil...
*
*
(I am very fond of sunsets. Come, let us go look at a sunset... )

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου