Τρίτη 26 Ιανουαρίου 2010

We're tonight in a world full of thrills- it can carry me up, far above it all, to the stars then to the ground...


It felt like..:





And now it's quite like:


I want to be someone else
or I'll explode.
Floating upon the surface for the birds...
the birds...

You want me?
Fucking well come and find me,
I'll be waiting
with a gun and a pack of sandwiches
and nothing,
nothing,nothing,
nothing...

You want me?
Well come on and break the door down
You want me?
Well come on and break the door down,
I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready...

(Thank you, Radiohead)



And they were like:






But still....





***

Oh, by the way... I've turned 18 today. It doesn't feel strange, it doesn't feel anything at all actually (oh, maybe some of the melancholy I'm through the past few days). Nothing of what I expected as a child. On the contrary, I may want to go back...


Carousels twirl all around exited youth,
I do not mind at all.
Times I've betrayed,
where would we be now,
If I'd taken your hand?
Well, the years,
they pass by slow,
don't they?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου