Δευτέρα 30 Μαρτίου 2009

Something better than nothing...

All I want is the best for our lives my dear,
and you know my wishes are sincere.
What's to say for the days I cannot bear
A Sunday smile you wore it for a while.
A cemetary mile we paused and sang.



Hmm, it's been quite a week or more since the last time I had a post. Maybe nothing of much significance happened to my life, or maybe my life' s much too boring to keep a blog of it. Well actually, there've been some exceptions to that rule, some really interesting things are what I experienced these days and quite changed me I can tell.





First of all, our Grand Hotel (this terrace I have been telling you about some weeks ago) is opened at last! My friends and I were really excited to find that out on a late Friday night, everything was the same up there: the graffitis we had made were not rubbed off, the newspapers we used to lie down on the floor and watch the stars were still in the position we had placed them, wet and almost torn because of the rain though. The lift was fixed. 'Everything in its right place' as Radiohead sing, however something was a bit changed up there- somehow the sky was less starry to me, the clouds were darker...Or maybe it was me who changed.




Another thing to mention is the three-day excursion my school had organised for the weekend. Oh this was a really strange experience, I didn't want to end...The days passed so quick that the only thing to distinguish them was the change of the mornings to nights and the reverse. I also got so drunk in the first night I barely remembered things I did and told! I quite feel guilty about that, I really looked like a zombie the next morning and I vomited twice until I felt better! That was the worst night I had, until some class mates of mine that happened to be in my room but didn't get drunk the way I did told me I was really funny and cute, they also told me things I was telling which were really random and stupid I couldn't help laugh!Oh, I also hadn't slept for more that two hours that night. However I really enjoied the moments I spent with my friends, they were all really special, like the noon we spent lying in a seashore, under the sun, speaking, dreaming and creating everlasting memories...


I' ve got many memories to share, but maybe I'll do it some time later. Or maybe I won't, why should I be boring you after all?


My song is love

Love to the loveless shown

And it goes up

My song is love,

is love unknown

And I've got to get that message home

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου