Σάββατο 23 Μαΐου 2009

Bird locked in a cage while singing

One more early morning
One more late afternoon
Once more you're out in the wind
And once more you come in too soon



Girl, girl...
Who stole your dreams
and told your secrets to the rain?
You know,I saw them all falling from the sky...



Ah you wait so long
And now you don't know
Now you don't know what to do
Except to pray for your love
To come returning on back to you




You know it ain't love
No, you know it ain't love
Unless it's eating you alive
When you're in your bed at night
Unless it comes howlin' out of you
Then you know the time is right






'I'm a dark shadow of myself' she said

'I only stay up late at night,

standing in front of my old, dirty mirror

looking for beauty in the reflection of my image

asking the mirror

what's the most beautiful sunbeam in the world like,

how happiness feels,

what's love.

I get no reply'




You dry out with all of this bitterness and fear
And with every passing year
Nothing's really real to you
Except this pain that you feel




Oh girl,
I'd never trust the clouds.
The bright Sun above
how he hurts their eyes with his light
and makes them cry...
Their tears are our secrets, hopes and fears
falling like rain from the sky...





*****


All photographs by me, words too except the ones in the italics, coming from the 'Running out of time' song by Madrugada, I suggest everyone listening to it...
Furthermore, I'd love to thank everybody for your kind comments, I really really appreciate your stopping by my blog...
So, I must be off to my commonplace reality now...

*****




You will come to realize
That you had your day
Someday oh so long ago
When somebody came a-calling at your door
And you pretend that you were not home


*****



Have a very nice day, everybody, with lots of chocolate and wishes!



3 σχόλια:

  1. Oh my dear,trying to figure out the soul of your mirror chocolate..undoubtely i could eat your adventures,your memoirs.
    nice photos

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Thank you for the chocolate wishes!! This is another gorgeous post - I agree, it's so strange (in a lovely way) that complete strangers can sometimes capture your feelings and shine them back at you in a way that the people closest to you can't. Love the '2 drifters' bit of Moon River, too, but it always makes me sad and wistful - I just like to imagine someone out there listening to it and dreaming of another drifter, too... ^^ Have a gorgeous day departing from reality! xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή