Τετάρτη 3 Ιουνίου 2009

The stars at night turned you into dust...

Shhh...
Don't bother...
This is nobody knocking on your door
asking for some care.
No, don't bother answering...
This is nothing more
than a confirmation of existence...




Once I wanted to be the greatest
No wind or waterfall could stall me
And then came the rush of the flood
The stars at night turned deep to dust






Melt me down

To big black armour

Leave no trace of grace

Just in your honor



Lower me down

That corporate slob

Make a watch

For a space in town

For the lack of the drugs

My faith had been sleeping



Lower me down

In the end

Secure the grounds

For the later parade






I'll blow out the candles' light

and listen to all my burnt, crystal tears



as they melt upon my face

craving for some flowers to be sprinkled on.


*****


Well, this is me again playing with my old mirror and my camera. Due to the exams period there's no time to spend on taking any more creative pictures, not to mention that damn lack of imagination and prospects on doing anything... So, I used, as well, a couple of pictures my best friend took the other day we were at her place, eating strawberries, cherries and drinking tea, which are the second and the fourth ones from the beginning and I consider much more interesting to mine... The words are coming from 'The greatest' song by Cat Power, except the ones in the italics, which are mine too...

Anyway, at least the days are passing by fast, I can't take this messy situation any longer!

I really wish your days are better and less tiring and boring than mine. Enjoy yourselves in the most surreal posible way! I promise to be more interesting the next time...

Adieu a tous!

1 σχόλιο:

  1. ax ti oraies photographies! mouaresei etsi opws einai skoteines kai to mono fos erxetai apo to fanaraki! i agapimeni mou einai mallon auti pou koitazesai ston kathrefti me to fanaraki- panemorfi! kai se katalavaino apolita, oi dikes mou meres pernoun to idio vareta kai kourastika....aaaaaa thelo na e3afanistooooooooo!
    hihi teleos panton pou tha paei tha teleiosoun autes oi rimadoe3etaseis kapote !

    Au revoir mon cherie!
    <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή