Τετάρτη 10 Ιουνίου 2009

Lights



Turn the fading lights on
as I'm trying to recall my future,
the way I was told it would be...


...while my image keeps on

fading and melting through old photographs.

It don't look right
In broad day light

It don't feel right to me

How long will this take?

How long must I wait?

My heart is sinking


What were we thinking?

I can't fake this anymore...




oh, plainly psychedelic!


*****


Photoshoots by me, taken in various places, most in Venice though. The lines in the italics are coming from the 'Clockwise witness' song, by Devotchka, rest mine.



In this moment of atonement

can you ever forgive me?

Is there something hovering?

It seems to be governing

everything once dear to me...
.
.




Goodnight, everybody, I wish you love and all the best...



Adieu

2 σχόλια:

  1. Oh, I love the way you mix beautiful lyrics and pictures together... particularly in the last post, with the stars. Just like a dream. Love, sparkles, and crumbs to you, my lovely! xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή