Τρίτη 28 Ιουλίου 2009

So don't leave me here with only mirrors watching me, this house it holds nothing but memories...

Le ballon rouge!



This is one of the sweetest and most nostalgic movies I've ever watched! It's so amazing, it made me really melancholic at some moments, but the ending is so dreamy and surrealistic! It is actually a short film movie, yet it seems so full of meanings to me!

Oh, how I wish I were a ballon at times...




*****




Have you ever collected flower petals

and captured them into a little jar?

Mmm, it smells like flower jam!



Oh, the lights are escaping...



...as I'm trying to light my cigarette

behind the blurred and cold image

of the mirror.




So, that's all for now. A really short post, with some random photos of mine I took in my bedroom while being really desperate about doing something creative instead of being bored and doing nothing... I' ve also recently started making collages, using old newspapers, cards and I'm now thinking of using dried flowers,ribbons and other simple yet beautiful things- I'm actually decorating notebooks, making them more surrealistic and pleasant. For me, it's a creative form of expression too and I really enjoy doing it, but it requires pretty much time in order to find the suitable pictures and newspaper pieces to match with each other...


Oh, and I've tasted strawberry cotton candy! It's so delicious!


Anyway, I must be off now...



Adieu et je vous souhaite bonne nuit xx


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου