Τρίτη 13 Απριλίου 2010

Oh, but you' re lovely with your smile so warm and your cheeks so soft, lovely, never never change





Aspects of my favourite, beloved town. I know it may look rather indifferent, dirty or even ugly-as many do call it- but I can not mind at all, as I consider it one of my greatest sources of inspiration- and that's the real, I think, motivation for me to conquer it (well, not literally!); to conceive the way its sounds beat, the way its streets breathe, how its both old and old-fashioned buildings can persist in the fast, terrifying passing of time, without losing their slight, delicate sense of magic. However stranger I seem to feel at times roaming its streets, it will always make me deeply feel like home; at least, as far as I am discovering pieces of myself lying in common with it, on its pavements and secret corners of rapture...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου