Πέμπτη 8 Απριλίου 2010

Someone take these dreams away, that point me to another day

Oh dear, right now i feel like a terribly big, swollen balloon in a desperate need of blowing out. And i need to throw up. Still, i will make it, though! I promise next post will be much more pleasant, i promise to share some of my first attempts at photographing with film. Today afternoon, i'm getting my very first roll of film from the photography store i went to, to have it printed (Well,not exactly the first as the very very first roll of film i have ever had printed was about ten years ago, i think, when my dad gave me my first camera to take with me in an all-day-long school excursion! I can still remember it! And i still have that little, childish, yellow camera! I was so impatient to see my photography attempts printed! It quite reminds me of 'Amelie', now that i'm giving it a second thought- you know,when her parents gave her a camera in order to console her for her little fish her mother set free in the river St Martin...). I feel quite impatient again. I'm going to give three more rolls of film I shoot during the Easter holidays too, today...
I also promise I will never be so grumpy again...ever!
Everything, everything will be alright soon, i promise, i know it. I can feel it!
Hope not to be proved wrong...
Wish me luck, somebody! I need to make it...

Gypsy sun and rainbows to all of you, my friends, enjoy the summer coming. Plus, spend some time watching Buster Keaton short films on video google! He is so amazing, i'm so much impressed and inspired by him. I'm going to buy a hat like his, too, today!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου