Πέμπτη 8 Απριλίου 2010

Oh let's do it, let's fall in love






*
*
*
Well, these are my very film attempts! Oh, be sympathetic with them, I know their subjects are quite common to my previous photographic (yet digital!) attempts, but I had no spare time at all to roam the streets with my camera and shoot whatever would catch my eye. I was experimenting in my bedroom, but I'm really glad to see the results are better to what I expected! However bad the scan quality is, they look preety good, don't they? I now can't wait to have those three rolls of film I mentioned before printed, as I'm expecting better results.
Plus, rather than buying that Buster-Keaton-hat I also mentioned before, I bought an Ella Fitzgerald album from a Cole Porter's anthology, which is quite amazing. I love jazz music of the '30's artists (such as Louis Armstrong, my favourite Billie Holiday, Duke Ellington, Django Reinhardt etc) so I just couldn't help not owing an album of hers! She is really amazing, so inspirational...

So, that's all for now, I may post again some time next week, to share more photographs (oh,yes I am really excited as you can see, and guess I'm already being more pleasant, as I promised!).

Have a good night, everyone!


PS: The notebook's collage on the second photograph was made by me, too, some time ago..

1 σχόλιο:

  1. geia! ti kaneis?
    exoume poli kairo na milisoume e? dn baino pia poli sto blogspot giauto, 3ereis diavasma kai alla tetoia euxarista! haha
    telos panton as afiso auta ta mizera themata! :)
    Poli oraies photografies! Nomizo pos kai to pio aplo kai vareto kathimerino pragma apokta kati oneiriko an to photografiseis me film. Giauto kai ego egateleipsa pleon oristika tin psifiaki mou! Parolo pou to film einai kapos ripsokindino kai panta ''xano'' polles photografies epeidi kati dn rithmisa sosta! To proto mou film itan ena aspromauro 36ari kai mou emfanistikan mono 15 fotografies!!!! elpizo esi na piges kalitera!

    Perimeno me anipomonisia tis epomenes!
    xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή